Supporting Cast of Rattus Rattus: Ray Donovan
Here are some of the actors who appeared in “Rattus Rattus” (9-18-2016), the Season 4 finale of Ray Donovan. The episode recap is here.
Nicholas Guilak played Aleks Malkin, the replacement brought in for the deceased Ivan Belikov. Malkin was on screen a lot less than Belikov, although he met the same fate as his predecessor: they were both killed by Ray Donovan. Ray strangled than shot Belikov. He took Malkin out with a baseball bat.
Joseph D. Reitman played the guy who was fencing art. As soon as he opened the back of the “Girl with Guitar” painting, he upped his $10K offer to $50K and Mickey knew something was up.
Aaron Behr played the coroner, at least that is what his role was billed as. He told Ray and Lena that Sonia Kovitzky’s body came in “3 days ago” and no one was allowed to touch it or identify it on “orders from above.” That must mean that Frank Barnes knew damn well that Sonia was Kaputzky when he talked to Ray. Ray and Lena were so sad and somber, you’d never know Ray was very recently regretting not killing Sonia himself when he had the chance.
- Ray wasn’t the only one who had a weird dream. Bunchy dreamed that he and Ray were racing paper boats down the Charles River, when a Jaws-like shark popped out of nowhere and ate Ray’s boat.
- Our body count was 6 for the finale: Sonia, Dmitri and Pieter, Aleks Malkin and 2 more Russians. Meir, we think, was one.
- Why did Avi make Daryll walk away before he shot Sokolov and Pieter. As Daryll put it, it wasn’t his first rodeo.
- Damon is still seeing Shairee. She was his date at the post-fight celebration. But wasn’t it weird that Hector didn’t stay for the celebration?
- We believe we will be seeing Hector in Season 5. The last thing Ray said to him was “I’ll call you when I need you.” And don’t forget that Hector comes with his own cast of characters: Punch, his wife, his daughter and that misguided Servant of the Paraclete, Father Romero. Will he ever stop trying to save Hector and Ray’s souls?
Wasn’t it cute seeing Lena dancing with Mickey to Andy Kim’s 1974 No. 1 hit “Rock Me Gently”? Here is Andy singing the song, which he also wrote.
Liev Schreiber – Ray Donovan
Paula Malcomson – Abby Donovan
Eddie Marsan – Terry Donovan
Dash Mihok – Bunchy Donovan
Steven Bauer – Avi
Katherine Moennig – Lena
Pooch Hall – Daryll
Jon Voight – Mickey Donovan
Also in Rattus Rattus
Embeth Davidtz – Sonia Kovitzky
Ismael Cruz Cordova – Hector Campos
Leland Orser – Father Thomas Romero
Michael McGrady – Frank Barnes
Raymond J. Barry – Dmitri Sokolov
Victor Ortiz – Archie Whittaker
Tom Wright – Punch
Tara Buck – Maureen Doherty
Dominique Columbus – Damon
Audra Griffis – Jessica Campos
Mattea Quin – Stella Campos
Alexa Demie – Shairee
Heather Spiegel – Female Precentor
Jaymie Dornan – Kyle Kessler
Anya Monzikova – Anna Orlov
Rob Locke – Pieter
Konstantin Lavysh – Meir
Jason C. Brown – Roman
Johnny Venokur – Pawnshop Guy
Mark Istook – Commentator
Mike Carlucci – Commentator #2
Michael C. Alexander – Reporter
Christina Leone – Reporter